Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Only Way Out Is In

This is my last lifetime on earth, isn’t it? The hopeful, desperate or arrogant attitude that accompanies that question in many sessions says it all. If you have to ask and you are so hell bent to get out of here, the answer is 99.9% yeah, no. Sorry!
I spent quite a few lifetimes sitting on my packed suitcases, expecting the gates of heaven to open at any moment, somebody on the other side realized that there had been a terrible mistake and whisked me away to an intergalactic spa. Pointless to mention,  it didn’t happen. The rude awakening happened in form of a voice whispering:
“The only way out is in!”
“What do you mean?”
Silence!
“Hello, what does this mean? In where?”
Silence!
Silence!
Silence!
(Don’t you hate, when that happens?)

Finally figured out, that I had to clear up my very smelly karma and go inwards in order to qualify for departure. Still busy composting:)
And remember the Universe has plenty of time, no need to make any rash decisions on this one, unless your butt hurts from sitting on those darn travel trunks for too long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment