Sunday, July 20, 2014

Welcome Back, Website and Intro to KSI (Karmic Soul Investigation)!


Hi Everyone!
I hope this finds you well and that you are enjoying your summer or winter if you are in the southern hemisphere.
It’s been a while (a few months to be precise) since my last post.
My creative juices have finally returned and I am hopeful to write on a weekly basis again. So welcome back to my blog and welcome back to my writer self (I’ve missed you)…
Many things have transpired in the last few months.

One of them…I was finally able to launch my website:


If you haven’t seen it yet, check it out!

It was a hard birth and I couldn’t have done it without help.
Many thanks go to Juan Rosenfeldt for designing it and his never-ending patience in the process. His amazing talent to build a brand visually, as well as, capture its authentic soul essence was priceless. Not to mention the countless hours of personal coaching (that it took for me to make a decision) and his love and support. (I couldn’t have done it without him!) I am eternally grateful…

Check out more of his great work at:


Also, thanks to Erica Schreiber for helping me find the words to give KSI a comprehensible structure and to make everything else sound that much better.

Her website is:


I am also extremely grateful to my sister Kay for believing in me, for being the best sister anyone could have and for being by my side every step of the way as we discovered and developed tools for KSI over the course of the last 20 years.

And of course, I am also grateful and in awe of the amazing mystery of the Great Divine Spirit without whom this whole adventure called life wouldn’t be happening in the first place.
From the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU!!!!

After years of working as a soul coach and being an inspired student of life continuously seeking new modalities for healing and personal evolution, I finally came up with a structure that serves as an umbrella for the work that I do- KSI (Karmic Soul Investigation).
If you are interested in the details, check out the KSI section of my website.
From now on, I will include KSI tips and tools as part of my blog posts.
They will stay in line with my brand promise, which is to offer practical tools for the ancient soul in the modern world.
It is good to be back! More to come soon!
All the best,
Nicole


1 comment:

  1. It was my joy and honor to work with you to articulate KSI and all the other word play we engaged in. The best part and biggest gift for me was meeting you and experiencing you and KSI in all your splendor. I look forward to more. Sending much love to you, as always.

    ReplyDelete