Saturday, October 5, 2013

Are You Waiting For Your Big Life To Live Life Big?


Truth is most of us have fantasies of what we want life to look like.
For some of us it comes in the form of picturing our dream home, a luxury car, a big professional platform, unlimited financial resources, a marriage to our soul mate, a trophy partner, an award winning bestseller or reaching a state of enlightenment.

Whatever your desired stage setting looks like my question to you is this:
How would you live your life differently if you had the perfect life?
I came up with this post observing some of my favorite clients as they are desperately waiting for their BIG life to happen. However, while they are waiting, they are on cruise control and are not living their lives to the fullest potential.

I N T E R E S T I N G! I said to myself. Here are these fabulous people with all this old soul wisdom not stepping up to the plate because they are throwing little hissy fits that the Universe is not outwardly manifesting their grandness.
Mmmm, I thought to myself scratching my head, I see a pattern here.
I wonder what the lesson is…

Maybe, just maybe, it is time to let go of the ego expectations and be BIG and live your life in its full capacity even though, seemingly nobody of importance is watching. Why? Because we all have to learn to participate, to apply ourselves from the heart without being concerned with how big the gains will be.
Mastering that lesson might lead you faster to your goal or you might find that you are so fulfilled that you really don’t care anymore.

Either way, I am rooting for you because I think you are truly fabulous and I hope that your seemingly small world will get to benefit from your greatness.

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks Nicole... really great post. I think I'm starting to feel the peace and joy experiencing my life as big, even though outwardly it is quite humble and quiet right now... inside I get the sense it is huge.. somehow it's cute :)

    ReplyDelete